morning for breakfast this morning a delicious temptation.
Although perhaps not so good, however, is very good ...
TART WITH COCOA pastry with orange marmalade
-250 -125 grams of flour
gr. sugar
-125 gr. -1
butter and 1 egg yolk, a pinch of baking
-30 gr. CaCO bitter (but enough even less)
-a jar of marmalade (400 gr.)
I prepared the pastry as usual. Left a little rest. So
lying in the mold of porcelain greased and floured (I use porcelain for pies) and spread a good marmalade.
In a hot oven at 175 degrees for 35 minutes.
It 's a contrast of tastes special, we loved it.
Despite the addition of cocoa in the dough I have not increased the dose of sugar, if you want a taste sweeter than sugar may increase or decrease the dose of cocoa (maybe only 20 gr.)
The bitter taste of marmalade of oranges from different flavor that makes this simple tart a tart from "great".
Good Sunday to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment