Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rabbits Eat Grapefruit?

we pack?

These are my "little packages"!

Oh, noooo!! The photos I have had dark again, and really the first photo, the bag that I wanted so much that you looked good!
Patience, I have no time belittling! Bello

this bag is one of the last laundry basket that I made, I'll give him a good friend of mine.
lace (among others) was given to me by a delicate and sensitive friend of the blog sphere, indeed a unique kindness, ii has been able to understand my tastes, giving me something about my hobby, and I'm not ashamed to say even people closest to me have never understood!



I could not think of King Kong, the daughter of my sister Obi, Hello Kitty ballerina ... in pajamas to a "Princess"!



Now on to my sisters. Each
sister (I 2) has its own, easy for them to find them now!
shame that for now can not show the content, of course, hand made, we hope you like it, with the effort I made, for no other, only to find the right product! Even the one for Obi
I finished yesterday afternoon!

This is for EPA, her house is decorated in shades of white, and blue of the blue ...



This is for the Obi, her house does not have a defined color, is on the neutral tones of white and brown, not to miss the bag is Christmas, but inside ...?



only thing missing is a transparent plastic bag, such as the blue and white bag, a nice bow and ready.
Of course I'll show you my creations, I can just post an ad hoc!

Well, dear, this is for me, I'll use it as candy door, you know all that horrible paperwork around the house?
Here, I put everything inside, and as you can see there's already something!



Dear friends, now is the time to say goodbye, time is short and there is still much to do.
I wish you a Christmas, a sincere wish of peace and serenity to all of you and your families ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment